Image Map

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

February 20, 2014- How We Met

I had barely turned eighteen years old eight days prior. I wanted to get out in the world and make some friends from all over the country. So I signed up on this awesome website click [HERE] and I was looking through profiles to see who I could friend, everyone women, men, old and young alike. I got some weird messages from older guys saying that they wanted to marry me, like 80 year olds, but I came upon this profile: Robbie Miller, cute picture attached and just a glow in his eyes. I messaged him and said, he could be out of my league so I pushed him out of my mind and went to sleep for Seminary in the morning.After Seminary I came back and started preparing for the mini- MTC which I was going to attend on the 28th, yes I am not a procrastinator. When I was done with packing then I went and ate breakfast, all while trying to avoid that site.

The avoiding worked until about 10 that morning, and he was in class, though I really didn't know that. I finally worked up the nerve to get on and read the message. To my eternal joy and surprise, as my mind set still was that he is out of my league, there was a message from him. We chatted for four days before, yes this is very nontraditional, I asked him out and he took no time accepting. We didn't have a dating life except for weekly family home evenings. We both have a silly personality and we both love to have fun and play a lot of games with each other.

Engagement coming up.

But for now:

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment