Image Map

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Date Night to Meramec Springs!

We had an amazing date night. My amazing husband took time out of his day to take me on a long deserved date! I really loved it! It was the most perfect date and we spent all of 5 dollars to do this date night! Here are the pictures we took. The first is a video we took! My husband is the narrator and he is amazing! I love him!

The next is a few photos.
I love my husband! 6 months down, eternity to go!

Awesome Trout size! Can't wait to camp out!

Wow! Am I right?!



Lovely Waterfall in the background!






Poor Trout!

4 deer, plus a squirrel in the picture! 5 more doe's we saw after this!

My husband is a scout! We respect nature because if we don't she might turn around and kick us in the behind when we aren't looking!

We had an amazing date night! Nothing made it go wrong! Can't wait to have another date night next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment