Image Map

Monday, July 6, 2015

Independence Day 2015

Why is it that Independence day rings so true to me and my entire Miller Family? Because, it is something that we can do a big blowout.

July 3, 2015
We pulled up to my in-laws house around 6:00 pm. We had a great supper of mac and cheese. My Mother-in-Law, awesome as she is, went to bed around 10 pm and I followed her shortly because of my cough and nauseousness.

July 4, 2015
I woke up the next morning around 10 am and was still very nauseous. We then proceeded to get some groceries for the 4th celebration at the Miller household. When we got back we were told that my sister-in-law was hosting a bbq and that we were invited. Everyone grumbled about it. I mean yes I love my sister-in-law, does she love me? Well no not really. So we all went, and about halfway through it my hubby and I went back to my in-laws place. A bit after we got to my sister-in-law has us over and we are getting our food. Everyone sits at the table, then most of them decide to go outside. I sit in the living room chair and I just hold my food, tears dribbling down my face. And no this is not how I wanted my 4th to go but yet it did. My husband comforted me the best he could.

July 5, 2015
We went to church and stayed for Sacrament meeting. Then we went back to my in-laws and got ready for that day's bbq. It was so much better! Ugh no: Not feeling wanted, feeling dirty, and feeling like I am worthless. Yes she is Endowed but that doesn't make her better. It frankly makes her worse in my book. I just can't believe that she would treat me with the disrespect, and out right hate she does.

That's the end of my day-to-day thing lol. But seriously if you feel like you are unwanted, or dirty, or worthless, I don't think you would want to hang around her/him either. I mean she has even outright said that if he is married to me that he would get a dollar and that's it. Well guess what, she is only CO-executor NOT executor. My husband is the other Co and she can't do anything without his signature. My mother-in-law is also about ready to cut her out of co executor and put my older brother-in-law in charge of the other part of it. He and my husband get along just great. He hasn't met me, but I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment