Image Map

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Got Married- September 3, 2014

Well, we are married! Yay, now its just a waiting period to get married in the temple! I love being able to say the word "husband" I claim his as mine, and mine alone! I can't wait to be a mom, but I have plenty of time for that! We'll be great parents, but first we have to get to that point. I love him so much.

    We got married by a judge, yes not very romantic, but romantic enough for us! The missionaries from Rolla, Missouri, Elder Drake and Elder Harding, were our witnesses. Our love has now blossomed and will continue to blossom! Our Wedding date is September 3, 2014! I love him with all my heart! Here are the pictures!






Yes there they are! I love my husband and he works so hard for us!

Part One: How we Met

Part Two: Got Engaged

No comments:

Post a Comment