Image Map

Thursday, July 7, 2016

What have we been doing since I last Blogged?

I think not blogging is killing me and my love for writing, but I will be blogging as much as possible. I have had many ups and downs, but those are very personal. I remember telling everyone that I got the nexplanon birth control implanted in my arm, well its now gone. My husband and I are currently not going to tell you what happened to cause that, as it is personal as well. I am still in school, but with the April 11, 2016 diagnosis of Diabetes, I've been trying to handle it and get better.

My husband quit his job at Penn, no more stupid job that doesn't pay that much, and he got a job at LMI Aerospace, which he can use his full potential as an Engineer. I'm glad to an Engineer's Wife and have children with him. With his job he is technically a lab tech 1 but he is called upon for everything. He deals with the customers, because he is the only Engineer in the plant, and he checks the chemicals to make sure that they have the correct chemical balance (whatever that means). One thing with bringing a child into this world with him, I know that I won't be alone in raising the child because he will commit 100% of his time when he is home to helping with raising that child and also homeschooling the children when they are school age.

There are reasons on why I am dead set on homeschooling. The school system now days sucks, no offense to anyone that sends their children to school or those that teach, I know that from my inlaws school days (back in the 40's and 50's) to nowadays and  the school system has gotten worse with academics. I'm glad I live in a state that allows me to school my children at home without a degree in teaching. My husband's and my knowledge is sufficient to teach our children. All we need to do is purchase the books each year and the curriculum.

We got our pictures taken in April and I will post a few down below that are my personal favorites!













My favorite person in the whole world and my Eternal Companion.


I love my life and I love the fact that this man is mine for all Eternity. Our second anniversary is coming upon us soon and I have an idea of what I'm going to give him as an anniversary present. I can't believe what we have gotten through together. Heartbreak, loss, and we are still together. We have gone through, in the two short years we've been together, what couples in 50 years say they went through after having children.

Lularoe Stash -4 leggings, a Lindsay, a Monroe, and two shirts.
I've gotten all that Lularoe since January and haven't spent a dime. The two in the upper left corner are small/medium child leggings. I got the blue to match my paradise birds so we have a matching outfit leaving the hospital. I have Road leggings as well. They were being worn in this photo. I have another photo that pictures them. But I think people will get jealous of me.

Lularoe is more than just a fashion statement, its a way of life for me now. I actually love myself, whereas before I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror. Now I know that even though the prints are loud, that I'm being myself. There are 7 of my "unicorns" in there. I call them my unicorns, because only my Space leggings, my yellow birds, my medallions, my clouds, and my roads are really unicorns. I love them, they are so soft. You should try them after reading this blog post! I swear you won't regret it, but your pocket book will. I don't have to go and buy any clothes anymore. I'm glad that I don't have to, because I get to feel good, and save a ton of money.

I have enough time on my hands that I think blogging once a week should be a breeze! This was my catch up blog! Next week I will post another blog, and work on it slowly throughout the week. "See" you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment