Image Map

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Farmers Markets and Why you should Absolutely go to them!

I love going to my farmers market. I absolutely do! Like the other day I went to the Farmers Market and learned my favorite farmer and his wife are doing a $25 big box haul for vegetables! That is such a great deal in this economy!
This is NOT my photo, but it is an example of a farmers market. We will be taking full advantage of this. Calling them on Monday, as this blog will go up early Sunday morning and it will be really short, sweet, and to the point. I have a few blogs to get up and they should be up soon, I hope. The farmers market should be the first place you go as they have the freshest everything around. If you are a meat eater, they have the healthiest beef way more than Walmart. I have a meat eater husband so this is something I take full advantage of.

Thank you for stopping by and please look up your local farmers market! Best place to get everything!

Love ya'll

Troian Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment