Image Map

Friday, August 24, 2018

I am very much pro life and I am GLAD Trump spoke

When I watched my first March for Life in 2017 I was amazed at how calm they were and how much they love babies. I saw such opposition for abortion, and I agree because I am very pro life. I don't believe in abortions unless medically necessary. 

The next day there was the vagina march, yep I will NEVER call it a "woman's" march. Because women value their children. Women know that their body is not theirs as long as there is another body inside them. I know that I was born to be a mom, and I could NEVER abort a child made by my husband and I, or even one made in a rape.

I refused to watch this years Vagina march. I watched the March for Life but refused to watch the Vagina March. You can believe how you want but when you start rioting then enough is enough. When people can't believe the fair election of a president but forced us to for 8 years prior that's what I call a hypocrite. 

When someone tells me that they are pro life but says that its not their choice to make for another woman then they aren't truly pro life in my opinion. But I won't make anyone feel like they have to keep a baby.

That is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment