Image Map

Monday, October 27, 2014

Life is Amazing

Today I finally felt like a wife! Yes I know we've been married almost two months, but today I finally felt like a wife! Robbie was at work until about 5 pm for his dinner break so I cooked dinner, we've had barbeque chicken wings before, but tonight we had Chicken Pot Pies, simple but it kept me busy! While that was going, I put a load of laundry on and before I knew it dinner was done and he was coming back from work for dinner, he has a half hour dinner break. I cook dinner about five-six times every week now, I love cooking for my husband. Husband, oh man does it feel so good to say that word, I love him with every fiber of my being. I used to hate cooking and never learned to because I felt I shouldn't have to, but now that I'm married, I absolutely love cooking. I might have to get a lot of recipes to learn, but he's worth it. I get to fail at a lot of dishes I've made, buffalo wild wings among others, and he's complimented the dish saying, "It's perfect" when I can pick out SEVERAL things wrong with it. I'm thinking of getting a lot more recipes and then surprising him with them. I don't understand how one day you hate cooking while the next day you love it.

Hey whatever floats your boat when you are younger then it does, but I think that I should have actually buckled down and actually learned. But that is fine, I can teach my self, he is worth it! I will cook everything that we both want to eat and then keep doing the dish until its perfect! Well as perfect as a human can get it. I think I understand why we hate cooking when we are not married then do a 180 and absolutely love it when we are married, its because we have someone to cook for other than ourselves! I love him and love cooking for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment