Image Map

Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall is in the air, or in our house!

Fall is an amazing time for our household! We both love fall! The air is not hot and humid, its cold and very damp, so that means bundling up and cuddling every night! It's turning very cold, very fast! Time for getting a lot of clothes on and jackets as well. No facing the weather without them! I found my baby shoes the other day and I'm grateful for technology, as I can take a picture and then I can edit them to say something that I love and adore, which this time I chose my faith. Here is the picture with the words added on.
I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.The reason I brought the church up is because they put up fall decorations and make the church look beautiful. I'll post a picture on here that shows what the decorations I get for our house! I cannot wait until I have all the decorating done!

That is our table decorations! Oh I so love fall! We are gonna be adding to them every year little by little. Next up is dragging him Christmas decorating shopping. And we are going to also be adding to that every year.








No comments:

Post a Comment