Image Map

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

School and other news!

We so cannot wait until he graduates and we get out of here. I am in college to study Medical Reimbursement and Coding, before going on and getting my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. I have a couple of friends that are cheering me on throughout this whole process!! If it weren't for my very supportive husband, then I probably wouldn't do college for awhile. I am studying everyday. I start classes on November 5, 2014 and will have my associates degree in June, 2016! He will have his Bachelor's of Science for Geology and Geophysics, with a concentration in Material Science and Engineering(Metallurgical Engineering), and another Minor in History! Basically what he does is stuff knowledge in his brain all day and then go work full-time for his family!

With everyone being very supportive, I can't wait to finish my education and be in a hospital! I will use my Medical Reimbursement and Coding Associates degree when we need the extra money and I have to home school the children until High school! We've decided to do so, and no one has the right to tell us we cannot do what we wish to do! So hello college, and goodbye not having school! School groove here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment