Image Map

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! This year brings us so many possibilities! Like we could be bringing a little one into the world this year, we get to be sealed for time and all eternity this year, and we get to take out our endowment this year as well. There are so many more things that can happen to us this year. Our New Years Resolution is to study the scriptures as often as we can, go to church every Sunday, and do our very best in College! He is still an Engineer but his Major is being switched to English! I am gonna continue on my path to becoming a Registered Nurse! I have about a year and a half before my associates is done, and then a few more after that until I get my BS in Nursing. I can't wait to be a Nurse; I love helping people, making people feel better, and being the one they will always remember from the time they were in the hospital.

 Tomorrow at 11 am one of my best friends in the entire world, and the one who brought me into the world of blogging gets to find out what the sex of the baby she is carrying is. I am super syked to find out what she is having. To get a couple baby things and then be up there for a few weeks to see her in June, when she is going to have the baby. Another friend is having a baby boy in March and I cannot wait to wish her her first Happy Mother's Day as a new mommy! Have fun my friend and welcome to motherhood, where your time is no longer yours and how full your nights are going to be.

Another friend of mine is having her third baby girl and I can't wait to see that precious little one when I go up there, and yes the first woman and this woman that I am talking about only live a Ward boundary apart from each other. I so cannot wait until I get to hold both babies in my arms, at separate times of course, and thank God that they get to have a precious little one to join their families!

See you more often this year! And a lot more blogging ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment