Image Map

Monday, January 26, 2015

What's Happening in the Miller Family

Well we are doing great! And we are thankful that it is almost my BIRTHDAY month! We cannot wait until our 5 month anniversary comes of us being married, my birthday, Valentines Day is over, and then our one year anniversary of being together! I will be nineteen years old on February 12, 2015! I can't believe I'm almost not a teenager! I'm a wife first, a student second, an a teenager last. I will never be a teenager again, except for when my own children are! Hah yeah that will be the day! My friend has a toddler already, and a second one on the way, both girls! I already see her daughter as a teenager and then kneeling at the altar and being sealed for time and all eternity, not that I'm in any rush to have her grow up at all! I can just envision it! She will tell me to stop it! And I think I will stop talking about her haha.

I can't help but see my own children running around the house and destroying things that I've cleaned. But that is what kids do! I've baby sat enough children to know that! But that's all on us! Have a great rest of January! See you in my Birthday month!

No comments:

Post a Comment