Image Map

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Moving: How it stresses me out.

I did not know how much moving would actually stress me out. I am super glad to have our first place together, even though we had an apartment before but that was "my apartment" because we were not married and he had a dorm room. I love our little place and once it is ready I will post a blog about the place. It will be a few weeks probably.

Sometimes I feel like I am surrounded by a big piles of just junk that I have to sort through and then I think that I won't ever get it done. Well I will get it done and then I will not slow down after that. I cannot wait to have a clean house and not have any junk. 

I will be cleaning and putting a bag aside for give away. When that is done I will start on the dishes that I have been putting off a little bit, and then I will do the thing I wish that I could have done a long time ago, and I will start reading my scriptures and telling my husband that he should too. We should not let our heads hit the pillow and our eyes close until we have read at least a verse or two of scripture.

I love my life, and I love being young and in love. I can't wait to have insurance again and then go to my new ob-gyn and get the answers I need about continuing birth control. Blogging again probably this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment