Image Map

Friday, May 29, 2015

We have GREAT News!

Let me just start off by saying, no I'm NOT pregnant, sadly. But I had to clarify because since I am married, that is what most people think because you are married, one day! Probably after my husband joins up and serves our country which I fully support him in doing.

The great news is that we both have jobs! Now we both start next week. He starts Monday night at 11 pm and I start on Wednesday at 5 pm for orientation and learning the skills. Our places of employment are about 1 hour from each other. That is a hassle and we will get through it. I can't wait to start and pay a lot of our bills.

When we get situated in our jobs we will be taking some time off because of the fact that we have to travel to Washington State to do some things before he can go into the military. As it is a personal nature I have to keep it to myself. If I do get pregnant in the coming months, it will be okay with us.

We are married and we are willing to take as many children as the Lord sees fit in our family. But for now we will be just a married couple. When we do have children they will brought up in a military home where they will be forced to move around a lot. I have chosen that life, as has my husband. We will be living on a military base and I will probably be doing some things that I can do to work from home or go to college.

My in-laws have told us that we should really get some money saved up for children, but the truth is, you can't save up for children, even though you would like to. Each child is different. They could come into the world with one leg, or one arm, or in rare cases, I've only heard of one little baby having this condition, is to have no nose. Nobody can prepare for children. You can try to save up money but that is also other things, like a rainy day.

I love my husband, when we are in a tough situation he makes sure that I can no have to worry or stress. He tells me that soon we will have a little one on the way and that I need to prepare my body for that.

He treats me like the Princess I am!

I am so happy to have a husband that is so willing to be the stone to keep the rivers of my tears from tearing me down. Whenever I need him, he is there, no matter how, via FaceTime, Skype, texting, or he is a phone call away. I am also so blessed to have my in-laws down the road (30+ miles away) and I can call my mother-in-law and get any help I need. She comforts me when I am sad, and depressed.

I love being a Miller! I cannot wait to help the line continue on and not die with my husband!

2 comments:

  1. What are your jobs? Great news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is working at Mar-Bal it deals with Metallurgical Engineering. I am working at CFR a research marketing place for places like PetCo and Walmart. More than that too!

      Delete