Image Map

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Husband post

This post will be all about my awesome husband. I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for him. If I didn't have my husband I know that I wouldn't have started college, and be on the fast track to becoming an RN. I might not be ok all the time but at least I can control my emotions at times. He even treats me to stuff that sometimes we can't afford. Like a week ago, we bought some night stands and they are the really nice ones. They look a little like these:
I love them and the were 416.54 ish and we put 20 do and now we have 90 days to pay the 396.54. When I saw them he said that we could afford them if we did them in payments and I jumped at the opportunity! We'll get the night stands paid off as soon as we can and then we can get the decorating done! We are still doing some decorating so when we are done, and have the nightstands in place I'll post pictures! I promise.

The next thing he got me was real Amethyst's which are my birthstone! My birthday is February 12th and Amethyst is February's birthstone! Here I'll prove it:
See I told you it is my birthstone! Nah I'm just kidding you all knew that! I'll post a picture of them first all of them from far away then one as close up as I can get it.

 
 

I love my husband so very much! He treats me with the respect that I deserve, and I know that he would never hurt me. He is the most perfect gentlemen that I could have asked for in a husband. He respects and honors his priesthood, he upholds his duties, and he works full time while finding time to go to college full time. I don't know what I would do with out him! He is the love of my life. And here is a quote to prove it!




No comments:

Post a Comment