Image Map

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Periodontist Visit

Wednesday November 19, 2014 at 8: 20 am I went into a visit that could give me good news, or very bad news, oral surgery. My husband gave me a blessing and I had to fast in the morning so I would have a clean mouth. The news was that I have to get a special cleaning done by them because my gums are so sensitive. And we have dental, so its not coming out of pocket. Then we went to the orthodontist and they said I have to get a special appliance to make sure that the braces work and I don't redo my gap as I suck my thumb. Super glad that I can get them and that I can stop sucking my thumb like I've wanted to for so long! Thank God that my husband supports me. He really wants me to have dental hygiene! I so cannot wait to have a healthy mouth.

We had so much fun yesterday, oh wait, no we didn't! I got poked, prodded and everything else, but at least I got a blessing that said that I could withstand anything at the appointment and that blessing made me feel so much better! I'm so glad that he holds his Priesthood worthily and that when I need a blessing I can have one no waiting periods no nothing!

And that Wednesday was the scariest of my life as to waiting to make sure that I'm alright! Scariest day over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment