Image Map

Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend Trip

My husband had the weekend off so we spent Saturday night at his parents house. I missed spending time with them so we spent the night and loved it! I've been coughing a ruckus so my husband took me to the ER this morning and we found out I have bronchitis. He gave me a blessing that I would heal fast and I trust so much in the priesthood that he holds. I'm so glad to have a husband that has the priesthood and holds it worthily. This bronchitis is kicking my butt! Ugh my temp jumped from a meesily  97.2 all the way up to 98.2. I'm taking my temperature everyday because we want to have a baby. There, its out, we want to get pregnant. I will be updating everyone when I am 3 months along! I so promise that because I really don't want to keep it in that long but hubby says to. It also skips the risky part of the pregnancy! So stay tuned to see our special announcement.

Being sick, I get to be pampered by my husband. Giving me my pills, making sure I'm getting enough rest. I love him so much. Apparently when I get pregnant it's going to be the same, he says that a pregnant lady, me, needs to rest and keep off her feet. Oh my, and even now that we are trying he gives me breaks from cooking and everything. He gives me the breaks so my body is healthy and fit to carry a baby to full term. We've gotten healthy food into the house and everything so we can work on my diet so that I would have gotten used to it when I'm pregnant.

We can't wait to find out that I'm pregnant and then go through the pregnancy! I love him and can't wait to carry our child and give birth to that baby that we will call our own! It will be a hard road for getting pregnant but once I am pregnant then we will get an ob-gyn appointment and make sure that baby is okay!  But this sickness is kicking my butt. Time to lay down and watch netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment